At Job Corps, we will make sure you have the tools and resources you need in order to earn from what you learn. Here’s how:
Work with our center staff to connect with employers.
Receive an allowance after graduation to help with the first few months of housing and living costs and transportation.
Meet with our on-site career counselors to search for jobs, prepare for interviews and plan your career next steps.
Speak with our counselors for tips and advice on moving to a new city for a job.
Build on your basic career training and keep strengthening your skills in the industry of your choice. Talk to your center staff for more information about an Advanced Training opportunity near you.
Job Corps works. But don’t just take our word for it. Check out a few of our graduate success stories.
When it comes time to get a job, our staff will make sure you are connected with local employers. South Bronx Job Corps grads have been hired by:
- Agilant Solutions, Inc.
- Allstate Sprinklers
- American Sugar Refining, Inc.
- AMTH Medical, PC
- Bethel Gospel Assembly
- Bronx Works
- Brooklyn Bar Assn. Volunteer lawyers Project
- Catholic Charities of NY
- Chatman Cakes
- Computer Settings
- CPR 123
- Elite Electrical
- Hawthorne Foundation
- Harlem Shake
- Kingston Bakery brooklyn
- Medgar Evers College
- Macedonia Food pantry
- Mercy Midwives Womens Health center
- Mid Bronx Council of Services
- New York State Division Of Human Rights
- Okyeniba Clinic
- Optimum Family Medicine, PC
- Poly Tech Computer center
- Part Of The Solotion (POTS)
- Roberto Clemente Park
- SJ Solutions Security
- Strong Families Deliverance services
- Van Cortlsndt medical
- X20-Xaviars Restaurant Group
- Cathedral Of St John The Devine
- All State Sprinklers
- Cayuga Centers
- Essen Health Care
- Baldor Foods
- Alvarez and Marsal
- St Mary's Nursing Home
- Neighborhood Assn. For Inter Cultural Affairs
- Covenant House
- Calvary Hospital
- Safe Horizon
- World Class Security Services
- Heritage Health and Housing